Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My first person!!!


If you know me, you know that I can't draw PEOPLE! They are hard to draw and when I do they look..."off".

Anyway, I semi-passed the hurdle and completed my first person!

Calligraphy & Illumination by: Ding Li Ying Nu Shr (that's me =))

Words by: Maestra Dresden Pennello di Quadro Voce

"Rejoice and clap hands, make jubilation for praising becomes the virtuous.

A natural teacher and perpetual student, this luminary gentle shares freely what she knows, nurtures others in their pursuits and continually endeavors to improve her own.

Having noted her many and varied worthy efforts within Our esteemed scribal community and the impact her good work has throughout Our Eastern Realm, We, King Brion and Queen Anna, are well moved to acknowledge the scholastic and skill of Alayne Alexandra Nyvern Nightwatcher by inviting her into Our Order of the Manche.

Done by Our hands this twenty-third day of September AS XLI, at The Tiltyard of Linenfield in Our Barony of Concordia of the Snows."

Materials:
Pergamenata (antique double weight)
Winsor Newton gouache
Schminkie gold watercolor
Micron pens (black, red and blue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home